03 September 2009

Chili Cook Off Photos

Lately I've been uploading all my photos to Facebook to share but I thought for once I'd be selfish and only post the following here. These are from the Hi-Times Chili Cook Off last weekend where I may or may not have had too many tequila related drinks.

Kristie, John Joe and myself ham it up. I did not, I repeat, did not have too many tequila related drinks at this time as much as it might appear that I had.


Andy hangs with the Harp crew, including Vicki and Joe (back right). Andy may or may not have had too many tequila related drinks at this point in time. He certainly didn't have much chili as he's a vegetarian and all.

I could comment on the tequila related drinks in this but I don't think I have to.

See you folks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment