27 May 2010

It's a bit quiet around here

I've been hemming and hawing all week about doing a proper blog post. If I had actually gotten out of bed at 10:30 PM last Sunday night, you'd be pleased, as I had a fantastic post all laid out in my head. But I didn't and now it's gone and all I have to give you now are these amusing pictures of last weekend. Semi-amusing....to me.

We have a Memorial Day BBQ planned for this weekend so as long as I can hold off this cold that I feel building in my chest, I'll have something better for you next week.

Mari and Gu hanging out watching Patrick's band play. Gu is number 1. Or he has to go number 1. Or he's checking for wind. It's hard to tell with Germans.

Evidence of why you don't ask drunk people to take a photo of you when using the crappy un-flashed camera on an iPhone.

I have a soft spot for Gu when he's in this state. I think we should give him a constant IV of Bass Ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment