01 October 2009

Failure

I completely take responsibility for the failure of my "write every day in September" claim.  I thought about things to write almost every day and every day my mind just went, "naaaaah."  Truthfully, it's been really hard to write lately.  There are so many things that my mind has been thinking about that it hasn't had time to dwell on the silly and frivolous things.  A bit of a shame really.  I miss my dancing lobsters and karate carrots.  I really do.

3 years ago I think I was going through the same thing.  It's the point where I was in Wisconsin for Beth's wedding and everyone was coming up to me asking what I've been up to and I didn't have anything to say.  It's the same sort of thing really.  I have so many big things happening in the upcoming year that my mind has been focused on them.  Of course, the upcoming things are just that..upcoming...so trying to sound interesting right now is a bit of a challenge.  I've been finding that when I'm not at work, or out at the pub, or somewhere equally enthralling, I'm either watching TV, reading a book, or doing some mundane task on Facebook just to turn my head off. 

Help me out here.  Give me some questions in the comments and I will answer them as best I can.  They don't have to be serious questions either (unless you prefer).  I'm hoping answering a direct question rather then spewing out some random shit from my overworked mind will get this blog (which has an awesome title, admit it) a kick.


:-p

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What is the first thing you want to do during your wedding weekend?

    2. Why is it that cats do not like to get wet and why do dogs smell like ass when they do?

    3. When you move, what is something you will miss about the states?

    4. (Dammit)Why can't my kid take a nap longer than 30-45 min? Gotta go.

    BH

    False Alarm

    5. If you could have a super power, what would it be?

    6. Indian food or Mexican food?

    7. Why do you like your favorite TV show?

    8. What is something you wish you had never done?

    9. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

    10. Why am I your bestest friend in the whole world? :)

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete