06 April 2011

Introducing Henry...

Henry managed to arrive smack dab on his due date, April 5th at 12:39 AM. He weighs in at a whopping 7lb 2 oz which only means that I didn't lose as much weight as I hoped in the last 48 hours. The shippers with our stuff from the US also arrived this morning so I'm assuming that you'll all understand why I'll have to give you a proper post with all the fun stuff later. Until then, please enjoy this photo of our handsome son doing his best James T. Kirk impression:

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and way to go with the due date arrival! He is adorable! Our little girl was born yesterday as well, so I happen to think April 5 is a GREAT birthday to have :) Hope you are enjoying motherhood so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Henry's safe arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and yours, and welcome Henry!!

    ReplyDelete