10 August 2011

Glasgow Advice

OK, I need your help. And I'm talking to you there, Mr.\Ms. Reader of my blog. We're going to Glasgow for a couple days without the child. What should we do while we are there? I should let you know that Andy and I aren't exactly museum people. We don't like going on long hikes either. We've seen many a castle and aren't particularly interested in seeing more at this time.

Here is a short list of things we've enjoyed doing in the past:

- Going on a fan boat in New Orleans through the swamps.

- Hanging out at the Safe House, a spy themed bar\restaurant in Milwaukee

- Any whiskey or brewery tour

- Seeing the Rugby 7's matches (I couldn't care less about rugby, but I love two days of creative costuming)

- Any unusual festival or fair

So, any suggestions?

I'd go out of my way to see this up close and personal. (Dirty!)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I don't remember how I found your blog, but I'm a former expat who used to live in Aberdeen. I don't know anything about Glasgow, as I haven't been there in years, other than the airport, from which my husband and I took a very jet-lagged car trip a few more hours north to Oban two years ago... Anyway, I wanted to tell you I read this other blog about an American who lives there, and you might find something interesting there: http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete