09 February 2011

You'll be disappointed if you hope this is a real post....

Just a quick whatever to let you all know that I'm still here...I haven't abandoned the blog. It's our very last day in the United States, we fly out of Chicago to Liverpool at 9 tonight. Trust me when I say I'll have a lot of time in the next weeks to update this place so you'll just have to be a bit patient.

By the way...it's 0 degrees in WI. Andy has finally admitted that it's cold (he doesn't want to come off as a pussy). Personally I'm looking forward to getting to England to warm up a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last day in the US of A. I hope you have a safe flight to Liverpool and welcome to Greenwich Mean Time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels! See you on the flip side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit harsh, love. I admitted it was cold yesterday because it was bloody cold. Before that it seemed okay to me. Let's see how long it is before you complain about the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be expecting too much with the weather in England. You'll be missing good ole' SoCal before you know it. I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete